- Topic: Telling Time, Quarter to, Quarter Past
- Vocabulary: quarter past, quarter to, daily routines, get up, do homework, have lunch, have dinner, watch TV, go to bed
- Grammar: This lesson piggybacks on the previous lesson by expanding students’ vocabulary. It adds on to the lesson of “half past” and “o’clock” by talking about “quarter to” and “quarter past”. This lesson also makes use of the word ‘usually’, which tells how frequently someone does something.
Adverb of Frequency – usually
- What time do you usually go to work?
- I usually go to work at a quarter to eleven.
This lesson has a related dialogue video. Click here to watch the short dialogue related to this lesson.