Classroom Commands: Sit down / Stand up ESL Video
- Language Objectives: To be able to give commands using the imperative form and to be able to follow those same commands.
- Vocabulary: orders - sit, stand, hands, clap, stamp, feet, up, down
What’s This? ESL Video Lesson
- Language Objectives: To ask about names of things and different supplies in the classroom by using demonstrative pronouns (this/that).
- Vocabulary: school supplies in the classroom - pencil, pen, ruler, eraser, paper, book
What’s your name? ESL Video
- Language Objectives: To be able to answer questions about oneself using the English language. To be able to ask questions about someone else using English language.
- Vocabulary: Possessive adjectives - my, your. Proper nouns – Bob, Freddie, Lisa and Sally.
What color is this? ESL Video Lesson
- Language Objectives: To use colors as a way to describe or ask for items.
- Vocabulary: names of colors - red, yellow, blue, black, orange, brown, green, purple, pink. Common words – apple, pear, dog, car, banana, carrot, peach, pen, etc.
How are you? ESL Video
- Language Objectives: To greet others and inquire about how they are doing.
- Vocabulary: good, morning, how, you, today, fine.
What animal is this? ESL Video Lesson
- Language Objectives: To respond with a yes or a no to questions, and also to ask questions about animals.
- Vocabulary: farm animals – dog, cat, pig, cow, duck.
What fruit is this? ESL Video
- Language Objectives: To listen to yes or no questions and respond. To ask yes or no questions and understand the answers.
- Vocabulary: fruits – apple, lemon, orange, banana, pineapple, peach, avocado.
It has two big eyes ESL Video Lesson
- Language Objectives: To use simple describing words (adjectives) to tell about body parts.
- Vocabulary: body parts – eyes, ears, mouth, nose, arms, legs, foot. Adjectives – big/small, short/long, two
This is my father ESL Video
- Language Objectives: To use basic sentences to introduce family members and other people.
- Vocabulary: family members – father, mother, grandpa, grandma, brother, sister, aunt, uncle
Back to top