- Topic: Demonstrative pronouns – this, that, those, these and School Supplies
- Vocabulary: crayons, pencils, ruler, eraser, draw, write, pen, sharpener, notebook, pencil box, backpack
- Grammar: In this lesson, we use contractions when asking and answering questions. We also use demonstrative pronouns (showing words) in sentences and questions.
When asking about things that are near or far away, we use demonstrative pronouns.
Demonstrative pronouns singular
- This: What’s this? ( for singular objects that are near)
- That: What’s that? ( for singular objects that are far)
Demonstrative pronouns plural
- These: What are these? ( for plural objects that are near)
Those: What are those? ( for plural objects that are at a distance)