https://www.eslgamesplus.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/11-toys-dialogue.jpg 130 180 ESL Games PLUS https://www.eslgamesplus.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/esl.png ESL Games PLUS2014-04-05 10:32:232016-01-29 14:39:05Toys (Where is my teddy?) Dialogue ESL Video
Toys (Where is my teddy?) Dialogue ESL Video
- Topic: Toys and Prepositions of Place
- Communication Objectives: To talk about where things are in a room
- Language Objectives: To talk about where things are in a room using at least five position (prepositional) words.
- Dialogue Story: When looking at her toy box, Lisa realizes she doesn’t know where her teddy bear is. Freddie asks her questions to help Lisa find her teddy bear.
- Sentence Structures:
- Where is my teddy bear?
- Is it under the dresser?
- Is it on the bed?
- It’s behind the TV.
- It’s not in my school bag.