- Topic: Prepositions of place and toys vocabulary lesson.
- Vocabulary: toys - teddy bear, robot, car, ball, balloon, block. prepositional phrases - in, on, under, next to, behind
- Grammar: This lesson uses place positions to talk about where things are located. It also looks at contractions. It uses the prepositional phrases (in, on, under, next to, and behind).
Prepositions of Place in Sentences
- in the chest
- under the box
- next to the cabinet
- behind the TV
- in front of the teddy bear
- on the chest
- Where’s…? / Where is…?
- What’s your…? / What is your…?
- No it isn’t. / No, it is not.
- I don’t like. / I do not like.