- Topic: Greetings & Self-introductions Lesson Grammar & Vocabulary
- Vocabulary: nice, meet, you, what, is, name, Freddie, Bob, Lisa
- Grammar: Ask about a person’s name by learning the phrase ‘what is...’ Tell someone else your name in a new way. Practice naturally spoken English by using contractions.
Expressions with same meaning:
- My name is Bob. I’m Bob.
- My name is Freddie. /I’m Freddie.
- I’m Lisa. / I am Lisa
- I’m Freddie. / I am Freddie.
- What is…? / What is your name?
- What’s…? / What’s your name? (contracted form)
Adjective & verbs in greeting:
- Glad / Glad(adj.) to meet(verb) you.