- Topic: My favorite colors
- Vocabulary: yellow, red, orange, green, purple, pink, apple, like, favorite
- Grammar: In this lesson, kids will use color adjectives to express their preferences. Adjectives are noun-describing words. Colors are adjectives because they describe things. This lesson will also teach how to use the verb ‘to like’ in the 3rd-person singular.
Adjectives(colors) Nouns (fruits):
- a red(adj.) apple (noun)
- green (adj.) grapes (noun)
- an orange (adj.) orange (noun)
- a blue (adj.) blueberry (noun)
- What color do you like?
- I like yellow.
Third Person Singular:
- What color does she like?
- She likes red.
- Sally likes red.