Time for School Lesson ESL Video
- Topic: Time for School Lesson
- Communication Objectives: This lesson focuses on telling time in English.
- Language Objectives: This lesson tells time using “half past” and “o’clock” but does not focus on telling time in quarters. It will use the form of “will” and “going to” to tell about future outcomes.
- Dialogue Story: When Dad is ready for work, the kids are not ready to go yet. Mom goes to check on them and finds that Freddie and Lisa are still sleeping! They should have already been up. She tells them to get out of bed quickly to leave for school. They are going to be late.
- Sentence Structures:
- It’s 7:00 a.m. You are going to be late for school.
- What time do lessons usually begin at school?
- It’s 8 o’clock already.