This is an English grammar quiz game to practice using future tenses correctly. Click the play button to begin.
- The future simple is the most common and includes – WILL or WON’T + base form of the verb.
- The future simple describes a simple action in the future. (She will come to the house tomorrow.)
- It can also be used to give warning or make a prediction. (You will get injured if you don’t wear protective gear.)
- Make a spontaneous decision. (The phone is ringing. I will get )
- The future with BE + GOING TO (am, is, are) + base form of the verb is used to talk about actions that have been decided on or planned. This future form indicates a high level of certainty of a future occurrence. For instance, if you are planning a holiday trip and have already booked and paid for hotels, there is a high chance of that trip happening.