Interactive English grammar activity to practice and develop skills in using the correct relative clauses and relative pronouns for ESL learners
- This is the boy who lives next to us.
Examples of relative clauses used to make it clear which place or time we are referring to –
- This was the year when Germany won the world cup.
- This is the town where your mother and I first met.
Examples of relative clauses used to give more information about a person or thing -
- My cousin, who was an Olympic gold medallist invited us for dinner.
Examples of relative clauses used to give more information about a clause -
- You have missed your flight, which means you cannot travel today.