https://www.eslgamesplus.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/space.jpg 176 250 ESL Games PLUS https://www.eslgamesplus.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/esl.png ESL Games PLUS2019-08-21 13:42:482019-08-21 13:42:48Relative Clauses – English Grammar Game for kids
Relative Clauses – English Grammar Game for kids
Interactive English grammar activity to practice and develop skills in using the correct relative clauses and relative pronouns for ESL learners
Relative clauses – We use relative clauses to modify a noun afterwards. In so doing, we make clear which person or thing we are referring to. Sentences with relative clauses often use relative pronouns such as – who, that, which, whose, when or where.Read More
Examples of relative clauses modifying the noun afterwards are –
- This is the boy who lives next to us.
Examples of relative clauses used to make it clear which place or time we are referring to –
- This was the year when Germany won the world cup.
- This is the town where your mother and I first met.
Examples of relative clauses used to give more information about a person or thing -
- My cousin, who was an Olympic gold medallist invited us for dinner.
Examples of relative clauses used to give more information about a clause -
- You have missed your flight, which means you cannot travel today.