- Topic: Actions, At Home, Present Progressive
- Communication Objectives: In this lesson, children will learn how to express action in the present progressive tense. In addition, children will learn the names of the rooms in their homes.
- Language Objectives: Students will learn how to talk about what is going on currently using the present-progressive term. It also focuses on verbs and nouns that go with them in particular.
- Dialogue Story: Freddie is watching TV at home when Bob comes over. Mom tells Freddie and Bob to go to their room to watch TV because their Dad is reading. Lisa is sleeping on her painting when they get to the bedroom.
- Sentence Structures:
- What are you doing?
- I am watching TV.
- She’s painting a picture.
- Your father is reading.
https://www.eslgamesplus.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/10-home-doing-dialogue.jpg 130 180 ESL Games PLUS https://www.eslgamesplus.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/esl.png ESL Games PLUS2014-04-05 11:53:422016-01-29 19:16:03Actions, home ESL Video