https://www.eslgamesplus.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/8-vegetables-words-sentences.jpg 130 180 ESL Games PLUS https://www.eslgamesplus.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/esl.png ESL Games PLUS2014-04-05 11:44:432016-01-29 19:11:40Vegetable Market ESL Video Lesson
Vegetable Market ESL Video Lesson
- Topic: Vegetables words and sentences
- Vocabulary: tomatoes, carrot, broccoli, lettuce, potato, mushroom, tomato, cabbage, cucumber, onion, chili pepper, garlic, eggplant, kilogram, dollar
- Grammar: This lesson shows that an amount that can be counted should be expressed with the word ‘many’, and an amount that cannot be counted should use the word ‘much’. This lesson also uses contractions.
- How much – with uncountable nouns
- How much water?
- How much milk?
- How much bread?
- How any- with countable nouns
- How many tomatoes?
- How many onions?