- Topic: Art Class, School Supplies
- Communication Objectives: This lesson teaches children how to make requests politely in the English language.
- Language Objectives: For low levels, children will learn how to politely request things using the imperative form. They will learn how to associate already known names of school supplies with action verbs they are familiar with. For higher levels, children may also learn to talk about events happening in the future which are definite using the verb ‘going to do’.
- Dialogue Story: Miss Sue is teaching an Art lesson and Freddie, Sally and Bob are in attendance. Freddie needs to use Miss Sue’s school materials in order to draw, color and stick his shark on the board because he left his pencil box elsewhere.
- Sentence Structures:
- What picture are we going to draw?
- We are going to draw a big shark.
- I forgot my pencil box.
- I have an extra pencil.
- Pass me the crayons please.
- Cut out your sharks and stick them on the board.
- Draw your shark’s head again, Bob.
- Can I use your crayons, please?
https://www.eslgamesplus.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/3-art-class-words-sentences.jpg 130 180 ESL Games PLUS https://www.eslgamesplus.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/esl.png ESL Games PLUS2014-04-05 11:00:312016-01-29 18:54:24Art class, school supplies, etc ESL Video Lesson
ESLGamesPlus.com is a product of Eduterials Limited, a Hong Kong incorporated Education company (no. 1562071).
We will appreciate your feedback.