- Topic: Art Class, School Supplies, Words & Sentences
- Vocabulary: eraser, glue, crayons, pencil, pen, pencil box, scissors, pass, give, cut, draw, book, paper etc.
- Grammar: This lesson allows children to give commands and request things using imperatives such as ‘may’ or ‘can’.
Modal Verbs for Polite Questions:
- Can I use your paper?
- May I borrow your stapler?
Imperatives for giving commands and making requests
- Pass me the stapler.
- Give me the paper.
- Draw an apple.
- Cut out your apple.
- Action verbs & School Supplies Noun Association
- We draw with a pencil.