- Topic: Vegetable Market Lesson Dialogue
- Communication Objectives: Using vegetable vocabulary, children will learn how to find vegetables in a shop using English.
- Language Objectives: This lesson teaches how to ask the price of things using the phrase “how much?”. It uses kilograms of vegetables to teach measurements.
- Dialogue Story: Mom takes Freddie and Lisa to the vegetable market so they can buy different vegetables to take home. They ask about various vegetables. Freddie and Lisa fight over who carries the shopping bag home.
- Sentence Structures:
- How much are the carrots?
- They are two dollars a kilo.
- How much are the tomatoes?
https://www.eslgamesplus.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/8-vegetables-dialogue.jpg 130 180 ESL Games PLUS https://www.eslgamesplus.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/esl.png ESL Games PLUS2014-04-05 11:41:382016-01-29 19:11:04Vegetable Market ESL Video
ESLGamesPlus.com is a product of Eduterials Limited, a Hong Kong incorporated Education company (no. 1562071).
We will appreciate your feedback.