https://www.eslgamesplus.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/7-transportation-words-sentences.jpg 130 180 ESL Games PLUS https://www.eslgamesplus.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/esl.png ESL Games PLUS2014-04-05 11:38:222016-01-29 19:08:37Means of Transportation ESL Video Lesson
Means of Transportation ESL Video Lesson
- Topic: Transportation words and sentences
- Vocabulary: walk, car, taxi, bus, subway, train, van, bike, plane, truck
- Grammar: Children will use ‘how’ and ‘when’ to ask questions about transportation time and means.
- How do you come to school? (if you want to know the means)
- By bus.
- How long does it take? (if you want to know the amount of time)
- It takes ten minutes.
- How old are you? (if you want to know the age)
- I am three years old.
- How are you? (to ask about someone’s well-being)
- I am fine.
- When is your birthday? (Time of the year question)
- It’s on May 10th.
- When does the plane arrive? General time question)
- It arrives in five minutes.
- When do we go home? (Time question)
- At three o’clock.