Counting One to Ten ESL Video Lesson
- Topic: counting one to ten
- Communication Objectives: Kids will learn to give information about numbers and to count from 1-10.
- Language Objectives: Kids will use the question ‘How many?’ to ask questions about numbers. Kids will learn to describe things using numbers.
- Dialogue Story: Lisa and Freddie are watching the lake when a blue duck appears. After more ducks appear, Freddie and Lisa start counting the ducks.
- Sentence Structures:
- How many ducks can you see?
- I can see many ducks.
- Let’s count them.
- There are nine ducks.