https://www.eslgamesplus.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/5-Months-festivals-dialogue.jpg 130 180 ESL Games PLUS https://www.eslgamesplus.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/esl.png ESL Games PLUS2014-04-17 11:28:322016-01-29 19:39:54Months and Festivals ESL Video Lesson
Months and Festivals ESL Video Lesson
- Topic: Months and Festivals ESL Lesson
- Communication Objectives: During this lesson, learners will talk about special dates and upcoming events. They will focus on months of the year and festivals, and will learn about cardinal and ordinal numbers from 1-31.
- Language Objectives: Children will learn vocabulary related to the months of the year, as well as ordinal numbers.
- Dialogue Story: Freddie, Lisa and their friends get home from school, and Lisa invites Sally to her birthday party. The group starts talking about the months of the year. Lisa learns about the months of the year and the dates of holidays and festivals.
- Sentence Structures:
- My birthday is on May 22nd.
- We are in June.
- When is your birthday, Sally?
- My birthday is on March 31st.
- Christmas is on December 25th.
- Bob’s birthday is just before Christmas.
- Vocabulary: Months – January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December. Festivals – Christmas, Halloween, New Year’s Day, birthday.