https://www.eslgamesplus.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/1-Pets-words-sentences.jpg 130 180 ESL Games PLUS https://www.eslgamesplus.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/esl.png ESL Games PLUS2014-04-17 09:41:442016-01-29 19:28:00Pets Lesson Words & Sentences for ESL Video
Pets Lesson Words & Sentences for ESL Video
- Topic: Pets Lesson Words & Sentences for ESL
- Vocabulary: turtle, iguana, cat, dog, parrot, gold fish, hamster, snake, frog, rabbit, personality adjectives – cute, friendly, lazy, quiet
- Grammar: This ESL grammar lesson aims to use ‘because’ to help students give reasons for why they prefer something. ‘Because’ is a subordinating conjunction that can be used at the beginning of a sentence, or in the middle of a sentence. We also introduce commn personality adjectives in this lesson.
- Subordinating conjunction ‘because’
- I like dogs because they are happy.
- I don’t like cats because they are lazy.
Adjectives (An adjective describes a noun. A personality adjective describes character and can be abstract.)
- a lazy rabbit
- a friendly cat
- a cute dog
- a quiet mouse