https://www.eslgamesplus.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/stand-up.jpg 130 180 ESL Games PLUS https://www.eslgamesplus.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/esl.png ESL Games PLUS2014-04-05 06:35:212016-01-29 12:26:46Classroom Commands: Sit down / Stand up ESL Video
Classroom Commands: Sit down / Stand up ESL Video
- Topic: Commands Used in the Classroom
- Communication Objectives: To understand and follow orders that are given in the classroom.
- Language Objectives: To be able to give commands using the imperative form and to be able to follow those same commands.
- Vocabulary: orders - sit, stand, hands, clap, stamp, feet, up, down
- Sentence Structures:
- Sit down.
- Stand up.
- Clap your hands.
- Turn around.
- Grammar: In this lesson, imperative sentences are spoken to give direct orders and requests. The children in the video are given orders to follow. They follow the commands of the teacher. These commands will end in either a period or an exclamation mark.
- Stand up. Sit down.