https://www.eslgamesplus.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/family.jpg 130 180 ESL Games PLUS https://www.eslgamesplus.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/esl.png ESL Games PLUS2014-04-05 07:06:522016-01-29 12:52:09This is my father ESL Video
This is my father ESL Video
- Topic: This is my father.
- Communication Objectives: To see family members and learn how to describe them.
- Language Objectives: To use basic sentences to introduce family members and other people.
- Vocabulary: family members – father, mother, grandpa, grandma, brother, sister, aunt, uncle
- Sentence Structures:
- This is my father.
- This is my mother.
- Grammar: Give descriptions or information about people close to you by using a pronoun that shows or demonstrates. A pronoun replaces a person, place, or thing.
- This is my father. (Replaces the name of the father)
- This is my brother. (Replaces the name of the brother)
possessive adjective: This lesson practices using the word ‘my’ to show ownership. The word ‘my’ is a possessive adjective. Possessive adjectives show that someone or something owns something else.
- my uncle- my aunt
my sister - my brother