- Topic: What is this?
- Communication Objectives: To use questions to ask for things those are close by (near) or far away.
- Language Objectives: To ask about names of things and different supplies in the classroom by using demonstrative pronouns (this/that).
- Vocabulary: school supplies in the classroom - pencil, pen, ruler, eraser, paper, book
- Sentence Structures:
- What’s this?
- It’s a book.
- What’s that?
- It’s an eraser.
- Grammar: this/that – Use demonstrative pronouns to ask about things. Point at things and refer to them in singular form.
- contractions: Contractions shorten a longer phrase by using an apostrophe. In this lesson, the following contractions are demonstrated:
- What’s / What is
- It’s / It is.
https://www.eslgamesplus.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/this-that.jpg 130 180 ESL Games PLUS https://www.eslgamesplus.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/esl.png ESL Games PLUS2014-04-05 06:41:272016-01-29 12:29:56What’s This? ESL Video Lesson
ESLGamesPlus.com is a product of Eduterials Limited, a Hong Kong incorporated Education company (no. 1562071).
We will appreciate your feedback.