- Topic: How are you?
- Communication Objectives: To be able to introduce and greet others.
- Language Objectives: To greet others and inquire about how they are doing.
- Vocabulary: good, morning, how, you, today, fine.
- Sentence Structures:
- Good morning.
- How are you?
- I’m fine, thanks.
- Grammar: Ask about a person’s well-being through the use of the question word ‘How’. Practice contractions:
- How …? (question word)
- I’m … (Contracted form of ‘I am’)
https://www.eslgamesplus.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/how-are-you.jpg 130 180 ESL Games PLUS https://www.eslgamesplus.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/esl.png ESL Games PLUS2014-04-05 06:53:112016-01-29 12:42:00How are you? ESL Video
ESLGamesPlus.com is a product of Eduterials Limited, a Hong Kong incorporated Education company (no. 1562071).
We will appreciate your feedback.