- Topic: Clothes & Colors – What are you wearing?
- Communication Objectives: Use colors to describe what someone is wearing.
- Language Objectives: Use colors as the describing words for clothing.
- Vocabulary: clothes - T-shirts, shorts, skirts, etc. Colors – yellow, purple, pink, red, green, etc.
- Sentence Structures:
- What are you wearing today?
- I’m wearing a blue T-shirt.
- present progressive: When talking about actions that are continual, or don’t stop, we use the present progressive. The present progressive is presented in this lesson in order to use the verb ‘to wear’ in order to say what we ‘are wearing’.
adjectives of color: describing words for nouns are adjectives. Colors are adjectives because they are used to describe things, such as clothing. Ex: a blue T-shirt, a red apple.