https://www.eslgamesplus.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/weather-clothes.jpg 130 180 ESL Games PLUS https://www.eslgamesplus.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/esl.png ESL Games PLUS2014-04-05 07:35:092016-01-29 13:24:03Weather & clothes – How’s the weather? ESL Video Lesson
Weather & clothes – How’s the weather? ESL Video Lesson
- Topic: Weather & clothes – How’s the weather?
- Communication Objectives: Use English to talk about what the weather is like and the appropriate clothing to wear in the weather.
- Language Objectives: Use ‘how’ to ask questions about what the weather is like. Use key phrasal verbs to describe how to dress in the weather (put on, take off, etc).
- Vocabulary: weather conditions – sunny, hot, rainy. weather clothing- sunglasses, umbrella, sweater, shorts, hat. phrasal verbs - put on, take off etc.
- Sentence Structures:
- How’s the weather today?
- It’s cold and rainy.
- Put on your raincoat.
- Phrasal verbs: A phrasal verb is a verb that uses context to best explain it’s use with a preposition. For instance, the two main phrasal verbs are – take off vs. put on. The two phrasal verbs are nicely illustrated and easy to understand in this weather and clothes lesson.
How’s vs. How is: Contractions that occur in regularly spoken English.