- Topic: Clothes & Weather Words & Sentences
- Vocabulary: clothes - T-shirt, shorts, sweater, pants, skirt, sunglasses, hat, shoes. Commands - put on, take off. Weather - hot, sunny,
- Grammar: The present progressive tense is used with the verb ‘to wear’ to talk about clothing options. In addition, the auxiliary verb ‘to be’ forms new contractions for students.
- Present Progressive & Contractions
- I am wearing a pair of sunglasses./ I’m wearing a pair of sunglasses.
- She is wearing a pair of shorts./ She’s wearing a pair of shorts.
- It ishot. / It’s hot.
- You are right. / You’re right.