- Topic: It has two big eyes.
- Communication Objectives: To use simple describing words (adjectives) to tell about body parts.
- Language Objectives: To use simple describing words (adjectives) to tell about body parts.
- Vocabulary: body parts – eyes, ears, mouth, nose, arms, legs, foot. Adjectives – big/small, short/long, two
- Sentence Structures:
- It has a big mouth.
- It has two big eyes.
- Grammar: Use the 3rd person singular and the phrase ‘to have’ in order to describe features.
- It has long legs.
- It has small eyes.
- She has big arms.
- He has a small eye.
Singular/Plural: This lesson lets us use ‘a’ in front of singular nouns. It will also focus on showing plural nouns by adding ‘s’ to the end of the noun. Plural nouns mean that there are more than one of something. Look at the following examples:
a small arm – two small eyes
a long hand - two long hands